View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
7:00AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday - Thursday
How to Reach Us
271 Falmouth RoadFalmouth, ME 04105
The Code Enforcement Division is responsible for:
- Administering and enforcing the Zoning and Site Plan Review Ordinance and the Floodplain Management Ordinance.
- Administering and enforcing Federal, State, and Local regulations governing construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance with these rules and regulations by reveiwing plans prior to construction and conducting ongoing inspections.
- Issuing all permits associated with construction projects, i.e. building, plumbing, heating, and electrical.
- Providing research, technical and staff support to the Board of Zoning Appeals.