Welcome to our Parks and Public Lands site, highlighting public access and points of interest associated with these resources. This site is managed through a collaborative effort between the Town and the Falmouth Land Trust. This effort compliments the goals established in the “Greening of Falmouth” plan. We hope this is a useful tool when you are looking for access to parks and open space in Falmouth. From boat launches to preserves with miles of trails, this collection of information will be a great resource for all outdoor enthusiasts.
Printed maps are available at town hall & the public works building.
We look forward to adding new properties to this list as the Town and Trust continue to work together to protect some of the beautiful places that will be a resource for generations.
Use of Parks and Public Lands
Properties Categorized by Activity
Dog Owner Responsibilites
Miscellaneous Offenses and Use of Firearms Ordinance
For more information and additional links, please click here.
Parks and Public Space Properties
Parks and Public Spaces Properties
- Downloadable Forms
- FCP Online Activity Registration & Facility Reservations
- FCP Program Brochure Interactive version
- FCP Program Brochure PDF version
- Field & Facilities Directions
- Land Management & Acquisitions Cmte
- MS/HS Athletic & Co-Curricular Registration
- Parks & Community Programs Advisory Committee
- Parks and Public Lands
- Policies, Rules & Procedures
- Seasonal Discount Tickets
- Summer Concerts in the Park Series
- Trail Maps