Station 4

 
 
 
Station 4– West Falmouth Station - 5 Winn Road
Houses: Engine 4, Tank 4, Utility 4
 
Station Captain: Dennis Buhelt Car 41
Engine 4 Lieutenant: Chris Baker Car 42
Tank 4 Lieutenant: Jason Macmaster Car 43
Engine 4 Lieutenant: Jamie Garland Car 44
 
 
 
Station 4 was originally built by members of the West Falmouth Fire Company in 1925 on Gray Road and was used until 1980, when a new station was built by the town on Winn Road.  A minor renovation was performed on the 2nd floor in 2009 to add bunk rooms, a day room, shower facilities, a fire alarm system, and an updated training room and kitchen in preparation for the addition of live-in students from Southern Maine Community College.  Station 4 now houses 4 live-in students, who are fulltime college fire science and paramedicine students who live in the fire stations during the school year while attending SMCC.
 
Station 4 was dedicated to Arthur B. Lawson on November 10, 1985.