Location: Graves School Park is located on Pleasant Hill Road off from Allen Avenue, Ext.
Parking: There is small gravel parking lot with 6 spaces adjacent to the park.
Description: This small 1.7-acre property is an open grass area with a children's playground.
Historical: The park was the site of Graves School; a small 2-room school house built in 1947 and in operation until 1975.
To submit historical information or photos for this property, please contact us.