How do I report a complaint against an officer?

If you feel you have been treated unfairly or criminally by an officer you may file an Internal Affairs Complaint. Lt. John Kilbride is in charge of the Internal Affairs unit of the Falmouth Police Department. Should you feel you need to file a complaint, you may contact the department and you will receive a packet of information on the Internal Affairs process along with a complaint form. You may receive this by contacting Lt. Kilbride or the Administration Office. You may click here to view more information about this process.