Falmouth Food Pantry has relocated to the Town Hall in the space formerly occupied by the Falmouth Police Department.
For over 30 years the Falmouth Food Pantry has been serving the needs of citizens in Falmouth and surrounding communities (Cumberland, Yarmouth, Portland, and Westbrook).
Six volunteer managers work with other volunteers to serve clients at the Pantry, bring meals to some clients, meet large food deliveries, and stock the shelves.
The Food Pantry regular hours every month are:
- First and Third Monday - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Second, Third, and Fourth Tuesday - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Second, Third, and Fourth Thursday - 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The Pantry is not open on major holidays or school “Snow Days.”
If you need emergency assistance, please call 632-2687
Food and supplies may be dropped off at the Falmouth Food Pantry during operating hours, the Town Hall & Falmouth Memorial Library during business hours, or Falmouth churches.
Items currently needed:
- Cereals (both cold and hot)
- Canned meats and fish (i.e., spam, chicken, tuna fish)
- Canned soup (especially low sodium or “healthy”)
- Canned fruit (in juice or “light”)