How do I apply for a food service/victualer's license and how long will it take to be approved?

You should submit the application for a food service/victualer's license. Click here to view a copy of the application. Once submitted, your application will be placed for a public hearing with the Falmouth Town Council at its next regularly scheduled meeting.  Please plan to attend this meeting to answer any questions from the Council members or public. Once the hearing is complete, the Council will take a vote and, if affirmative, you will be a licensed victualer in the town of Falmouth. The Town Clerk will then send you a license to display at your business that is good until the end of the fiscal year (June 30). During the spring of each year, you will receive a renewal application to complete and send in. Food service/victualer's licenses must be renewed each year before June 30.