The Code Enforcement Division is responsible for:
- Administering and enforcing the Zoning and Site Plan Review Ordinance and the Floodplain Management Ordinance.
- Administering and enforcing Federal, State, and Local regulations governing construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance with these rules and regulations by reviewing plans prior to construction and conducting ongoing inspections.
- Issuing all permits associated with construction projects, e.g. building, plumbing, heating, and electrical.
- Providing research, technical, and staff support to the Board of Zoning Appeals.