1. Resident teams/groups will not be charged a fee for use of a facility unless special equipment/services are required or if the facility is being used for a fund raising activity. A youth team/group must be 18 years old or younger, and be a minimum of 2/3 residents to qualify.
2. Baseball fields are reserved for youth baseball/softball from late April until the end of June. Outside reservations will be honored after that time or if youth programs do not need the fields.
3. All organizations requesting facility/field reservations must complete a facility request form in addition to submitting the appropriate fees two weeks prior to the requested date. Facilities/fields will not be reserved until payment or a 50% deposit of projected fees is received.
4. Team representatives will receive a copy of the reservation form once approved. This form will serve as a permit and must be available to department staff, police, or other designees upon request.
5. Previously established organizations/teams and/or teams that are considered "in-season" (for example football/soccer - August-late October, basketball - late October-early March and baseball/lacrosse late March-June) will have priority for facility/field requests over new, non-resident, and/or "out of season" teams. Fields will be assigned on a space-available basis.
6. Teams are responsible for general clean up of the area. A deposit will be held to ensure clean up is satisfactory. After inspection by town employees, it will be returned if no maintenance is required. The renter assumes full responsibility for malicious damage to buildings or surrounding grounds. Alcoholic beverages/tobacco are not permitted on Town property.
7. The Town of Falmouth will provide general mowing and dragging of the baseball fields at a minimum of once per week. All maintenance will be conducted Monday - Friday, weather permitting. We make no allowance for requests for maintenance on non-work days. All Falmouth rinks are made from natural ice and are subject to general weather conditions. Rink facilities are closed at 8:00 PM to allow for evening maintenance.
8. We DO NOT issue refunds. All make-ups are the responsibility of the individual reserving the facility and will be permitted on a space available basis.
9. The Director or designee reserves the right to modify the above guidelines as needed.