How may I contact Planning Board members?

The State of Maine's prohibition against Ex Parte communication requires Planning Board members not to have private discussions about projects pending before the Board. Members of the public and applicants may contact the Planning Board by writing them a letter and sending it to the Town Planner. The Town Planner will make copies for all Planning Board members and the letter will become part of the public record. Members of the public are also welcome to speak about the items at the public hearings.