The Route 100 Vision Committee was established by the Town Council in May 2014 to assist the Community Development Committee (CDC) and Town staff with the development of a vision for the Route 100 area from the Portland city line to the Cumberland town line.
The vision is expected to include recommendations regarding:
- zoning (incl. permitted uses, development intensity, and design/performance standards),
- public infrastructure improvements (incl. road, streetscape, utilities), and
- prioritized implementation steps.
The Town hired the consulting team of Wright-Pierce/T.Y. Lin to assist with the project. The consultant scope of work is attached on the left.
|Joseph McDonnell||Vice Chair|
|Anne Theriault||FEIC Liaison|
|Jim Thibodeau||LPAC Liaison|
|Charlie McBrady||Council Liaison|
- Aerial Photo of Project Area
- April 8, 2015 Public Forum Announcement
- April 8, 2015 Public Forum Invitation Letter
- Background Information for Route 100 Project
- Consultant Scope of Work
- Draft Existing Conditions Report
- Draft Traffic Analysis Report
- Feedback from Forum, November 2014
- Feedback from Surveys, November 2014
- Hand-Drawn Map of Project Area