The Route 100 Vision Committee was established by the Town Council in May 2014 to assist the Community Development Committee (CDC) and Town staff with the development of a vision for the Route 100 area from the Portland city line to the Cumberland town line. The Town hired the consulting team of Wright-Pierce/T.Y. Lin to assist with the project.
The committee's vision report includes recommendations regarding:
- public infrastructure improvements (incl. road, streetscape, utilities),
- land use and zoning (permitted uses, development intensity, and design/performance standards), and
- implementation steps.
|Joseph McDonnell||Vice Chair|
|Anne Theriault||FEIC Liaison|
|Jim Thibodeau||LPAC Liaison|
|Charlie McBrady||Council Liaison|
- Draft Final Report + All Appendices, May 2015 (154 pages)
- Draft Final Report + Appendix A Only (37 pages)
- Appendix A - Vision Chart with Cost Estimates (4 pages)
- Appendix B - Existing Conditions Evaluation (28 pages)
- Appendix C - Traffic Evaluation (31 pages)
- Appendix D - Outreach Results (58 pages)