The Route 100 Vision Committee was established by the Town Council on May 28, 2014 to:
1. Assist the Community Development Committee (CDC) and Town staff with the development of a vision and master plan for Route 100.
2. Focus on an area encompassing Route 100 from Portland city line going north about 1.75 miles (which includes the Mountain Road, Falmouth Road, Route 100 intersection) between the Maine Turnpike and the Piscataqua River.
3. Include in its recommendations considerations regarding:
- zoning (incl. permitted uses, development intensity, and design/performance standards),
- public infrastructure improvements (incl. road, streetscape, utilities), and
- implementation steps
|Anne Theriault||FEIC Liaison|
|Jim Thibodeau||LPAC Liaison|
|Charlie McBrady||Council Liaison|